Sunday, February 10, 2008

Relaxing until Tuesday

Back in Hong Kong taking it easy after lugging my backpack around Macau for two days. I couldn't find a good place to stay that was reasonably priced. I stayed in a non-registered place, pretty much a cheap bed in a place with the "floating population" you read about in China. Didn't think it was too safe, so I decided not to stay another night and came back. I still got a sense for Macau and saw a few sights.

Voted today. Kind of cool seeing a bunch of expat democrats going into a diner to vote.

I'm talking to a guy about a potential internship on Tuesday, and then I'll head back to Nanjing for school to start on Friday. I will probably make a day trip out to Lantau island tomorrow to see this huge Buddha. Going to go catch a movie now then try to go to sleep early.

No comments: