Monday, September 3, 2007

Thank God the Internet is Back

Homework
I can't remember getting so much homework since high school. It took me like 2 hours to do my homework for my speaking, and I'm probably looking at 2 or more for my reading class. I was up until 1:30 and woke up at 6 to work some more. It's kind of refreshing to have work like this after just biding my time this summer.

I went to my B section reading class today and could understand most of what my professor was saying. It was pretty awesome. Except when she tried to ask me one question. Still, it's progress.

Street Food
I had my first street food today, at a whole in the wall place, one that's really more of a nook with no door. It was plenty busy though which was a good sign. I got 12 fried dumplings stuffed with some sort of meat (everyone was under the impression it was a mix). It's the first time the food here has stuck with me. Usually I'm hungry like 2 hours after eating. We'll see if my gastrointestinal system can stand the test.

Taijichuan
I had my first Taiji class today for about an hour. Very relaxing. We just went over the opening exercises, mostly stretches. Only 2 squatting ones were challenging. I'll probably keep doing it in the future.

No comments: